Date:      Mon, 16 Sep 1996 22:40:22 +0200 (SAT)
From:      Khetan Gajjar <khetan@iafrica.com>
To:        "Sean J. Schluntz" <schluntz@gromit.pinpt.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Question on Porting Windows software to X

On Mon, 16 Sep 1996, Sean J. Schluntz wrote:

>Looking at a larger word processing application for windows (16bit not 32)
>like Word 6, WordPerfict 6 or WordStar.  What do would you all think the

Well, afaik, WordPerfect 6 is available for SCO Unix; with the
improved ibcs2 in -current, we can run the app fine - it's the ruddy Flex
License manager we can't get working. I'd pay for someone to get THAT
working! Has there been any progress on that ?

Is/Has someone contacted Flex about it ? I tried, but they said sorry,
it's for SCO - not BSD.

---
Khetan Gajjar         [ http://www.iafrica.com/~khetan]
I'm a FreeBSD User!   [         http://www.freebsd.org]
UUNet Internet Africa [0800-030-002 & help@iafrica.com]

Fortune :
Excellent day for drinking heavily.  Spike office water cooler.