Date:      Fri, 28 Feb 1997 10:37:31 -0700 (MST)
From:      Softweyr LLC <softweyr@xmission.com>
To:        jcwells@u.washington.edu (Jason Wells)
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: The secret to FreeBSD's success

Jason Wells recently blathered:
> 	"God visits us regularly
> 	and contributes software on stone tablets..."
>
> I personally think that HE would have better luck just writing directly
> to the FreeBSD source tree with his "super-user" access.

Yes, it would also save the 27K of kernel code for the stone tablet
reader device driver, and a lot of time and effort loading the stone
tablets into the reader hopper.  Jordan just daily thanks the
Contributor that he doesn't have to have the stone tablet writer
configured on his machine as well; those hammers are so heavy it takes
192K of code to drive them.  ;^)