Date:      Wed, 28 Nov 2001 15:51:54 +1100
From:      Kal Torak <kaltorak@quake.com.au>
To:        "Forrest W. Christian" <forrestc@imach.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD ISP <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Whats with this -> sendto: No buffer space available

Forrest W. Christian wrote:

> What does a netstat -m show when this occurs?
>
> I suspect you don't have enough mbufs.

Yeah, I was thinking of just putting maxusers up to 60
or something and see if it goes away...

Just seems strange that there wouldnt be enough, because
there really isnt that much traffic going through it!!

Other people are seeing simmilar things here, are we all
lacking mbufs or is there something else happining here?

I havent really noticed any loss of sync on the modem,
but I have never actualy been sitting here using the system
when its happened... Could it be an issue with the isp? I
dont see how there end could cause us to run out of mbufs...