Date:      Thu, 26 Mar 2009 03:33:41 -0700
From:      "Michael DeMan (OA)" <michael@staff.openaccess.org>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ISPs?

Yes,

Maintenance with FBSD has been a problem across the board since Apple
got back on track.

Meanwhile, most of the interesting work is happening on linux nowadays
anyway?

I checked into OpenBGP a few years ago, maybe its changed, but Quagga
just was so much easier since we have limited staff.

Its the old school thing like QWERTY keyboard, where they are not the
best, but everybody knows how to use them?