Date:      Thu, 24 May 2001 09:52:39 -0700
From:      Arun Sharma <arun@sharmas.dhs.org>
To:        Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@mithrandr.moria.org>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   send-pr.html (Was Re: Reiser: BSD cliques)

On Wed, May 23, 2001 at 07:59:49PM +0200, Neil Blakey-Milner wrote:
> Hi,
>

> > - send-pr web interface is not very usable right now. I can't attach
> >   a patch easily for eg. I've offered to fix it in the past, again
> >   no response.
>
> Feel free to fix it.  You now have "permission" to work on fixing it, if
> that helps.  I'll commit it, assuming you can set up a test page for me
> to test that it works.

http://sharmas.dhs.org:81/~adsharma/freebsd/send-pr.html
http://sharmas.dhs.org:81/~adsharma/freebsd/dosendpr.cgi.txt

Sends email to the address filing the report :)

$ pkg_info -x p5
p5-IO-String-1.01_1 Simplified Perl5 module to handle I/O on in-core strings
p5-IO-stringy-1.220 Perl5 module for using IO handles with non-file objects
p5-MIME-Base64-2.12 Perl5 module for Base64 and Quoted-Printable encodings
p5-MIME-Tools-5.410 A set of perl5 modules for MIME p5-Mail-Tools-1.15
                    Perl5 modules for dealing with Internet e-mail messages
p5-Net-1.0703       Perl5 modules to access and use network protocols

The box is running -current.

	-Arun

PS: I'm no perl hacker and prefer python. But past experience tells me
that this is not the bikeshed I want to paint :)