Date:      Thu, 23 Nov 2000 08:08:15 -0800 (PST)
From:      opentrax@email.com
To:        tlambert@primenet.com
Cc:        jhb@FreeBSD.ORG, msmith@FreeBSD.ORG, chat@FreeBSD.ORG, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Dedicated disks (was: Dangerously Dedicated)

Terry,
   your comments have been posted to:

http://www.freebsd.org/projects/platform_issues/ddvsbios/index.html

This URL is made freely available.

Authors wishing to add comments are encourage to read the 'Restrictions
for Inclusion' (the first paragraph). Authors do NOT have to email me
for inclusion with regards to this issue,

1) if posted on 'stable' or 'arch' (I will add other ML later)
2) if posting contains 'Dedicated disks' or 'Dangreously Dedicated'
   in the subject line
3) if posting contains [SVBUG add me to ddvsbios] as the first line of
   the message (nothing else,please),
and
4) if it has bullets (or points) with a for/against header.

Points do not have to be balanced or neutral. Bias points
are expected. Points do not have to be technical in nature,
but must be at least technical in basis.

Please note this is experimental and is subject to errors, arguments
and unhappiness. Should this prove of some worth, this system
could help relieve issues having been 'discussed in excruciating
details'.

Hence forth this system will be called 'Turkey Discussion' in honour
of today. :-)

					best regards,
					Jessem.
					webmaster@svbug.com