Date:      Tue, 14 Sep 2004 13:57:58 -0400
From:      "Aaron Gibson" <aaron@the-gibsons.org>
To:        "'Ceri Davies'" <ceri@submonkey.net>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: 2.12 Advanced Installation Guide (Headless Install)

Ceri-

I did have to do one other step.  Placing the /boot/loader -h line in =
the
boot.config file on the floppy did direct output to the serial console, =
but
I had to manually modify the /etc/ttys file to enable login from the =
serial
console.  I couldn't find a way to do this during the install or post
install configuration of the box.  So, I did have to reboot with a =
screen
and keyboard to make the modification of the /etc/ttys file. =20

Thanks
Aaron