Date:      Tue, 8 Jun 1999 17:03:11 +0100 (BST)
From:      Sebastien Maraux <smaraux@cpc.westminster.ac.uk>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   a _good_ IPv6 browser

Mozilla 5 recompiled for IPv6 with kame patch does not match my wishes.
Should I use kame IPv6 release because I'm currently using the one from
the INRIA?
Does it really make a big difference?
For the moment, my browser go on looking for a DNS entry for each IPv6
address.

I also tried to set up a proxy compatible with IPv6 on my tunneler, but it
doesn't seem to work properly, and with another proxy upstream that
doesn't allow me to go outside any way else than via it, it becomes really
... .

If someone i currently using a good IPv6 browser under FreeBSD 2.2.8 with
an INRIA release, could he explain to me the process...

idem for the poxy compatible IPv6.

Any help is always appreciated

Thanks

	Sebastien MARAUX