Date:      Tue, 26 Mar 2002 21:19:56 -0500
From:      Robert Heaven <robertheaven@attbi.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cisco VPN Concentrator

Has anyone ever had any success getting a VPN connection between a
FreeBSD client and a Cisco VPN Concentrator? (unfortunately, Cisco
doesn't make a client for FreeBSD)

My company has a Cisco VPN Concentrator and we connect to it using a
Cisco  VPN Client running on WinNT. (Yuk) I support about 600 FreeBSD
servers/workstations and using PuTTY really SUX.

I've recompiled the kernel with ipsec support and loaded racoon but,
trying to reverse engineer the Cisco configuration seems impossible.

Anyone been down this road before?

-Robert