Date:      Tue, 21 Mar 2000 08:53:38 -0800
From:      Craig Burgess <craig-burgess@home.net>
To:        mjacob@feral.com
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Which cvs tagname ?

I dunno -- last night (3/20) I used RELENG_4 from cvsup2 and went from
4-CURRENT to 4-STABLE.
At least I think I did:
  *default host=cvsup2.FreeBSD.org
  *default base=/usr
  *default prefix=/usr
  *default release=cvs tag=RELENG_4
  *default delete use-rel-suffix

uname -a
FreeBSD felix 4.0-STABLE FreeBSD 4.0-STABLE #3: Mon Mar 20 20:30:49 PST
2000

Am I missing something here?

craig

--
 ... mind like a steel trap: things wander in and get mangled ...