Date:      Fri, 28 Jun 2002 11:53:21 +1200 (NZST)
From:      Andrew McNaughton <andrew@scoop.co.nz>
To:        Emacs <admin@crimelords.org>
Cc:        Jan Lentfer <Jan.Lentfer@web.de>, <pjklist@ekahuna.com>, FreeBSD Security Mailling List <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Installing openssh-portable 3.4

Set 'LogLevel: DEBUG3' in your server config, or start the server with
'sshd -d -d -d'.  Then connect with 'ssh -v <server>'.

That will give you a lot of dianostic info at both ends - don't forget to
turn the extra server logging off when you're done, or your log files
may get largish.

If you still can't see where it's hanging, bring more specific information
back to the list.

Andrew McNaughton