Date:      Fri, 05 Jan 2001 12:43:29 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Web based mp3 player?

In message <20010102015426.F19572@fw.wintelcom.net> Alfred Perlstein writes:
: * Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com> [010102 01:23] wrote:
: >
: > I have a large collection of MP3's sitting on a large disk.  I'd love
: > to be able to have them in a juke box of some sort.
:
: Lame question, but have you checked freshmeat for something to do
: this?

Err, ummm, no.  You think it would help:
   #01: GlobeCom Jukebox
   #02: goMP
   #03: Gronk
   #04: juked
   #05: miffmixr
   #06: Mp3Jukebox
   #07: Obsequieuem
   #08: otto
   #09: RDTJ
   #10: Tunez
   #11: webplay

: > P.S.  Yada yada yada FreeBSD yada yada yada 4.2-stable yada yada yada
:
: huh? :)

Just letting people know which OS I have :-)

Warner