Date:      Sun, 14 Apr 2002 08:05:21 +0200
From:      dirk.meyer@dinoex.sub.org (Dirk Meyer)
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG, twiebe@mac.com (Tom Wiebe)
Subject:   Re: Secondary Mail Server??

Tom Wiebe wrote,

>  From what I've read so far, the configuration of Sendmail looks like
> something I want to stay away from. I'm primarily a graphic designer, so I
> want my admin tasks to be as light as possible.

You can use the default configuration (freebsd.mc).
If you look at this file, It should not be too hard to understand.
More Information (You won't need it now): /usr/share/sendmail/cf/cf/README

Activate sendmail in /etc/rc.conf: sendmail_enable="YES"

For incoming Backup-Mail you configure in /etc/mail/access: