Date:      Wed, 10 Jul 1996 08:26:16 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      Mr Operating System <freebsd@shadows.aeon.net>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        nate@mt.sri.com, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: A couple of problems!!

> > Then you aren't running current.
> So ignore my previous advice - I guess the poster really isn't running
> -current and running the global bootstrap rule won't help him.

shadows# uname -a
FreeBSD shadows.aeon.net 2.2-CURRENT FreeBSD 2.2-CURRENT #0: Sun Jul  7 20:59:27 EET DST 1996     mickey@shadows.aeon.net:/usr/src/sys/compile/SHADOWS  i386
shadows#

i believe i _do_ run -current, it's just that my sources doesnt seem to
agree with me all the time... and i just dont know what i'd do wrong...

oh, in the previous post, i mentioned the Makefile id i got from sup
the other day, now it seems i got _another_ one... (i started sup at the
moment i started to type this one)

and i dont think it's any more right version...

#       $Id: Makefile,v 1.57.4.17 1996/06/26 22:48:47 nate Exp $

and again, so that no one forgets, the line that brought that, was: (havent
touched the supfile in the process after the day one)

src-base release=current host=sup.de.FreeBSD.org hostbase=/home base=/usr prefix=/usr/src delete old use-rel-suffix

*sigh*

> 					Jordan

mickey