Date:      Wed, 8 Jun 2011 16:13:33 +0000
From:      "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>
To:        Matthew Luckie <mjl@luckie.org.nz>
Cc:        dikshie@gmail.com, freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD, IPv6 and World IPv6 Day

On Jun 8, 2011, at 2:33 PM, Matthew Luckie wrote:

>> I found measurement results on this website:
>> http://hide.dnsalias.net/aaaa/worldipv6day.cgi
>
> Some more results:
>
> http://www.wand.net.nz/~mluckie/ipv6day/

Interesting.  Did you post on the v6 lists as well?

That's the frag6 ipfw iusse, right? Well actually 3 issues. I have this
is open in my other window today after having stared at it for too long.

BTW. does anyone have any idea what kind of systems generate these packets?
Does anyone have packet dumps of them?  A couple of people would be
curious to have/see that.

Bjoern

         Stop bit received. Insert coin for new address family.