Date:      Sat, 20 Feb 1999 02:58:15 +0000
From:      borehawg <bangpath@bellsouth.net>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Very Common Question

>> - MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.                                ~o  .^.
>
>You should put a 'Reply-To' line in your mail containing your 'static'
>address if that is where you prefer replies from this list go.
>
>I'm also trying to figure out your BUAG in the .sig. Q-bert standing
>at the base of some stairs, wearing stilts, and being attacked by
>huge, flying sperm?

I was wondering about that too....I figured Eudora for Windows (my prefered
mail client
and the only reason I keep a Windows partition) was doing some funky
line wraps and I was jsut seeing more scrambled ascii-art.  Looked to me
like a
Q-bert-like creature with arms sitting at an upright piano. I was thinking
the flying
sperm was some sort of cigarette smoke...?

Andrew   --->   bangpath@bellsouth.net