Date:      Wed, 7 Aug 1996 01:31:12 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        narvi@haldjas.folklore.ee
Cc:        FreeBSD-Ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Proposal for a new bsd.port.mk variable.

 * Yes, that would have made it less confusing - in the use of between the
 * extract and build stage doesn't make clear that the extract is included
 * in the dependency. I can't claim to be too good in English but I'm afraid
 * it may also confuse others.

Ok, fixed.

Satoshi

 * PS. It seems that I am again absolutely unable to reach freebsd.org
 * either by mail or ftp. Is it OK if I send my ports directly to you or
 * upload them to some alternative place and notify you?

Try using a mail bouncer, e.g., ports%freebsd.org@sunrise.cs.berkeley.edu,
if you can reach me.  (I can't guarantee that whatever you send to my
mailbox will get looked at in a timely fashion. ;)