Date:      Fri, 6 Jul 2007 23:02:21 +1000
From:      Norberto Meijome <freebsd@meijome.net>
To:        "Serge Slepov" <slepov@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How to produce FreeBSD app under Windows?

On Fri, 6 Jul 2007 18:12:22 +0600
"Serge Slepov" <slepov@gmail.com> wrote:

> I need to compile a C++ source into a binary that will run under FreeBSD,
> but I only have Windows installed.  What's the easiest way for me to do
> this?  Do I have to install FreeBSD?

Burn a CD with Freesbie (confirm first the compiler is available), boot with
it, upload your src to it (via the network / USB key), compile, download away .

alternatively...do any of the free shell hosters provide compilers? i doubt ...
but u never know

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

What you are afraid to do is a clear indicator of the next thing you need to do.

Warned.