Date:      Wed, 31 Jul 1996 00:00:35 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      Mr Operating System <freebsd@shadows.aeon.net>
To:        kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de (Christoph P. Kukulies)
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: A couple of problems!!

> I'm back from a two weeks vacation and wading through the 4500 mail
> messages I found some people pointing out problems with sup.de.freebsd.org
> (my responsibility). I'm hoping getting things fixed soon.

it works now?

i think that atleast i was having a serious probs with it... =(

i guess i gotta try it out, tho i assume sup will last eternally coz
it's been about two weeks when i was using my machine last time... (vacation
far away from computers)

> sups often didn't finish since some US supservers were out of order or
> connections were slow. Also the volume (gcc changes ?) was tremendous.
> sup often never finished so that supscan wasn't run.

ah, understandable... we should have dedicated lines between sup servers,
but ofcourse, it's not possible...

doesnt stop us from dreaming... =)

> --Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies kuku@gil.physik.rwth-aachen.de

mickey