Date:      Thu, 18 Mar 1999 01:30:26 -0800
From:      Jason Scott <freepix@sirius.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Backup methods

	I would like to know what type of backup system (Jaz, Zip, etc.) FreeBSD
endorses, or encourages as a means to do a backup of a system.  I would
only need weekly backups, with the average size to be at or around 2 gigs.
I'm not sure if manufactures enclose information on how to setup their
hardware/software with UNIX, but if there is any documentation you could
provide me I would appreciate it...

Thank You,
Jason Scott