Date:      Sun, 13 Apr 2008 17:40:33 -0400
From:      Gerard <gerard@seibercom.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: port gnome-applets won't upgrade properly

--Sig_/5GC_1gBDdNI/eUCuZ.B32nZ

On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 16:29:47 -0500
"Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7@cox.net> wrote:

> > ** Fix the problem and try again.
> > ** Listing the failed packages (-:ignored / *:skipped / !:failed)
> >         - graphics/ImageMagick (marked as IGNORE)
> >         - java/diablo-jdk15 (marked as IGNORE)
> >         - japanese/lynx (marked as IGNORE)
> >         - java/jdk15 (marked as IGNORE)
> >         - textproc/p5-Text-ParseWords (port directory error)
> >         - x11-servers/xorg-printserver (marked as IGNORE)
> >         ! devel/ccrtp (ccrtp-1.5.2)     (unknown build error)
> >         * devel/libzrtpcpp (libzrtpcpp-0.9.2)
> >         * net/twinkle (twinkle-1.0_4)
> >         * multimedia/libxine (libxine-1.1.7_3)
> >         ! x11/yelp (yelp-2.18.1_1)      (linker error)
> >         * finance/gnucash-docs (gnucash-docs-2.2.0)
> >         * finance/gnucash (gnucash-2.2.0)
> >         ! security/seahorse (gnome-keyring-manager-2.20.0)      =20
> > (configure error)
> >
> > What is next? =20
>=20
> It doesn't show anything. You need to do it again to get actually
> error. The portupgrade has option to save build log or you can go to
> each port and do it by hand to get build error log. As for the
> seahorse part, are you sure you have complete ports tree up to date?
> The portupgrade is supposed to delete gnome-keyring-manager. If you
> still have it, remove it by manual and redo it.

I am showing newer versions for several of the ports listed. Update
your ports tree, then make sure you are in fact using the latest version
of 'portupgrade' before attempting to build the port again.

--=20
Gerard
gerard@seibercom.net

The only really masterful noise a man makes in a house is the noise
of his key, when he is still on the landing, fumbling for the lock.

	Colette

--Sig_/5GC_1gBDdNI/eUCuZ.B32nZ

--Sig_/5GC_1gBDdNI/eUCuZ.B32nZ--