Date:      Mon, 2 Sep 2002 09:42:52 +0200
From:      Ruben de Groot <fbsd-q@bzerk.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   /dev/vnn0c: filesystem full while making release

Hi there,

I've been doing daily make releases of -stable for some time now.
Today and yesterday I got an error:

cpio: write error: No space left on device
*** Error code 1

This happens while making the floppy images. This leaves me with:

ruben@ei$ df -k
Filesystem  1K-blocks    Used    Avail Capacity  Mounted on
[...]
/dev/vnn0c       1407    1401       -8   101%    /mnt

But I don't have a /dev/vnn0c, so when I try umounting this I get:

umount: unmount of /mnt failed: Invalid argument

Does anyone know how to recover from this error?
I don't want to reboot the machine each time this happens.

greetings,
Ruben