Date:      Fri, 26 Mar 1999 13:20:01 -0500 (EST)
From:      Eric Wayte <ewayte@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu>
To:        Jay Sachs <sachs@cs.williams.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: any sign of these books?

If the 4.4BSD manual would do, you might try Usenix (www.usenix.org).
They may still have some of the 4.4BSD manuals around.  Last I heard,
O'Reilly is out of stock with no plans to reprint the 4.4BSD manuals.

I purchased my set of 4.3 manuals from a Ph.D. student at UCF many, many
years ago...  Before O'Reilly sold all their stock, I managed to pick up
the entire 4.4 set, including 4.4BSD-Lite on CD.

You may want to try some of the used book vendors (www.powells.com) or
check with some of the computer oriented booksellers (www.clbooks.com) for
help in tracking down the 4.3 manuals.

Good luck in your quest!