Date:      Wed, 23 Feb 2000 01:19:59 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
Cc:        Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD as high speed router

On Tue, 22 Feb 2000, Wes Peters wrote:
> Can you still buy them?  If so, what are they called now that DEC doesn't
> exist anymore?

I think Compaq has always sold them under their own label though I've
never had my hands on any to verify this.

I'm pretty sure that some 3com boards are actually OEMed DEF[EP]A boards
too.

--
| Matthew N. Dodd  | '78 Datsun 280Z | '75 Volvo 164E | FreeBSD/NetBSD  |
| winter@jurai.net |       2 x '84 Volvo 245DL        | ix86,sparc,pmax |