Date:      Sat, 29 Jul 2000 21:09:53 +0800
From:      "ym g" <ymg@graffiti.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Zen regarding accept filters

Greetings, I just read a cvs commit message about accept filters into 4.1-STABLE [submitted by Alfred Perlstein]. My C/kernel skills are very low compared to others so I couldn't grok much by reading the source. I assume they provide some framework for faster socket performance. Is this correct, how does one use them

Are there plans to incorporate this into some webserver like Apache/thttpd possibly in conjunction with kqueue/kevent