Date:      Thu, 22 Aug 1996 23:48:24 +0200
From:      "Jouke Dijkstra" <jouke@epsilon.nl>
To:        "Derek Boonstra" <fisbis@ibs-us.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Weird Apache problem

> Oohh! Wierd Apache problem.  Maybe there is something undermining the
> process on port 80...   is anything setup for 80 in /etc/inetd.conf ??
> Maybe a httpd with a different conf file.
>
>  - ( I really don't know )

You're never going to beleive this one....

Once I changed the contents of the web pages, everything worked fine!
Somehow Microsoft IE 3.0 mixed up. Pressing 'Refresh' did show the \
wrong page, however, changing the contents of the 'index.html' file, and
pressing refresh solved the problem.. What am I going to do about that?
Complain to MicroSoft? ;-)

BTW, IE 3.0 actually IS pretty neat.. Hope the Unix versions will come
soon..

- Jouke