Date:      Wed, 6 Nov 2002 15:06:25 -0400 (AST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ncplogin / nwfs under 4.7-STABLE ...

G'day ...

  I've searched the web for information on setting this up, and am finding
the resources to be quite sparse ... the few that I've been able to find,
I think I'm following the directions properly on, but still can't seem to
get an ncplogin to work ...

  I've been given an 'IPX network number' of 83a2c800, which I set using
the ifconfig device ipx # command ... nwfs and ncp modules are both
loaded, but if I type in:

ncplogin -A admin -U marc -T ACADIA

  I get back a message of 'no default connection found: syserr = Bad file
descriptor' ... tried to search through google for that error message, and
nothing came up ...

  Help?

Thanks ...