Date:      Sat, 14 Feb 2004 12:29:21 -0800 (PST)
From:      Me <d3javu1978@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   /tmp/slwns0y0.exe !!

I've been trying to download 5.2.1 iso from a couple
of the listed ftp sites at
http://www.freebsd.org/releases/5.2R/announce.html

i get about 47% done with the download when I get an
error message saying: there's not enough room on the
disk to save /tmp/slwns0y0.exe
i'm saving to my desktop so I dont possibly see how i
could be running out of disk space in my /usr/home
partition which is over 30 gigs.
besides the file i'm downloading is an ISO file not a
windows executable. Could this be a security issue? is
this an attempt to install and run a trojan or an
attack on windows users?
i'm running FreeBSD 5.2 with IPFILTER set to block all
incomming traffic with statefull out going rules. so I
know this file is not comming from an other location.

Any help would be appriciated. so far i've tryed a few
of the fpt sites and they all do the same.

cheers,