Date:      Thu, 8 Jul 1999 23:28:07 +0300
From:      Vallo Kallaste <vallo@matti.ee>
To:        Vallo Kallaste <vallo@matti.ee>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to actually link with GLX library?

On Tue, Jul 06, 1999 at 10:12:03PM +0300, Vallo Kallaste <vallo@matti.ee> wrote:

> in ldconfig output. Now the question is how I can relink some
> applications or demos to see the real thing.. I will like to see the
> xlockmore linked against libGL.so.1 so I can run some nice screensavers.
> I don't have enough knowledge to do this, so please.. :-)

Got it working, compiled the XFree distribution from ports then recompiled
Mesa and GLX and voila! Now what bugs me is that I have 21" monitor and
1024x768 at 16bpp isn't very wonderful.. but rendering is very slow at
1600x1200 at 32bpp. Does the additional memory help? I can spend some
money for another 8MB if it helps really. Does anybody have real
experience in this case?

Thanks
--

Vallo Kallaste