Date:      Thu, 5 Oct 2000 13:26:07 +0100
From:      Daniel Bye <Daniel.Bye@uk.uu.net>
To:        'James A Wilde' <james.wilde@tbv.se>, Send to questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Duff passwords after upgrade

It's possible that the upgrade did something funny with your keyboard maps.
(I've never gone through the upgrade process, so don't know how likely this
is...)  This can play merry hell with your brain if you use
non-alpha-numeric characters, which tend to be the most unpredictable from
one keyboard map to another.

Then again, it may have something completely other  :o)

Dan