Date:      Thu, 27 Sep 2001 05:51:26 -0600
From:      "Stephen Hurd" <deuce@lordlegacy.org>
To:        <nuzrin@goose.net.my>, "Josef Karthauser" <joe@tao.org.uk>, "Stephen Hurd" <deuce@lordlegacy.org>
Cc:        <net@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: Patch to allow disabling logging of arp movements through sysctl

> is there any chance this patch will be commited soon to the -STABLE
> tree? i'm
> having a similar problems and it's driving me crazy. my log is full
> with all
> the arp movement messages.

As I understand it, there's a very good change... possibly so good that it's
already done.  ;-)

Alfred Perlstein asked me to remind him about it after 4.4-RELEASE and I did,
so it's probobly already done.  Or if it isn't, it will be shortly I would
think... then I can brag to all my geek friends that I wrote a kernel patch
for FreeBSD and it was accepted!