Date:      Wed, 7 Nov 2001 08:20:38 +1100
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Request for opinions: what is spam

I pay 20 cents per megabyte at home, and 50 cents at work.
For me, there is no such thing as spam, only stealing.

Is it possible that your desire to send me an email might be greater
than my desire to pay cash to receive it? Then don't. Just don't. Never.

And that includes the religious political and moralistic self styled
do-gooder loonies as well as those who think that I would have to
love their funny .BMP because they do. They all steal from me.
They are all criminals. And all I can do is pay and hate.

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-