Date:      Thu, 21 Mar 2013 03:04:41 -0700
From:      "Peter" <VIP@dunacomedylounge.com>
To:        "www" <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   NOT SELLING ANYTHING  - Please only answer if you have the answer - And you get free tickets for replying!

=EF=BB=BFHey,
=20
My name iks Matt Taylor - I am passionate about comedy and for the las=
t 10 years have been producing l;ive shows in NYC and later LA.  I hav=
e a private club called Duna Comedy Lounge and I produce Thursdays at =
the Comedy Store Main Room for the last 3 years.  I love to laugh, lov=
e discovering new comics, and have made that my life.  I want to know:=
  can i I just send out emails like this?  Just saying "Hi. you don't =
know me.  here is what I have to offer"  or do I need to dress it up i=
n those big fancyh graphicall emails?? that is my qUestion.
=20
Sol let's try it: =20
I have a great show for TODAY.  Comedy Store.  Here is the event onlin=
e. Just click REGISTER and you get it.  You can even log in with your =
Factbook ID as well.  it's great  http://ecwmtmar21.eventbrite.com/  =20=

And let me know if I can just send these simple emails out.  I'll not =
waste your
thanks.
Matt Taylor
=20