Date:      22 Mar 1998 15:10:24 +0900
From:      CHOI Junho <junker@jazz.snu.ac.kr>
To:        David Dawes <dawes@rf900.physics.usyd.edu.au>
Cc:        Makoto MATSUSHITA <matusita@ics.es.osaka-u.ac.jp>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, "Kaleb S. KEITHLEY" <k.keithley@opengroup.org>
Subject:   Re: 3.0-971225SNAP, Japanese/Korean locales, and libxpg4

- So, what's the official position of FreeBSD on this?  If it is going to
- stay in libxpg4 rather than be in libc, I'll make the appropriate change
- to the FreeBSD.cf in the XFree86 source.  Perhaps something like the
- following (relative to XFree86 3.3.2)?

I think it is good enough for now... of course it cannot resolve some
problem of command-line utilities(more, vi, perl5, etc...), but in the
X-window, it is good, and better if later FreeBSD release(2.2.6?) will
include XFree86 3.3.2 with xpg4 library...

--
 ----Cool FreeBSD!----MSX Forever!---J.U.N.K.E.R/Beat Snatchers!----
  CHOI Junho <junker@jazz.snu.ac.kr>  http://jazz.snu.ac.kr/~junker