Date:      Fri, 21 Jul 2000 13:36:23 -0600 (MDT)
From:      griffith@stat.ualberta.ca
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Sources for programming ideas

I find it hard to learn a new programming language without having a
specific problem in mind.  So the first thing I usually do when I want to
learn a new language is to find a good programming problem that the
language in question would be suited to solving.  Which leads me to ask
the group:

Do you know of any books or websites that can give good programming
ideas, from basic to more advanced problems?  Thanks.

--
    /|
  /__|_____/     Darren Paul Griffith