Date:      Sun, 11 Mar 2001 12:11:41 +0200 (IST)
From:      Roman Shterenzon <roman@harmonic.co.il>
To:        Lee Cremeans <lcremeans@erols.com>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ABIT KT7 and temp monitoring

I'm sure that it doesn't help you, but all the computers I'd FreeBSD
installed on couldn't work with all lmmon apps, though smb0 on smbus0 on
intpm0 was found. Neither they worked with /dev/io.

On Thu, 8 Mar 2001, Lee Cremeans wrote:

> Has anyone been able to get healthd or any of the temperature monitoring
> tools in ports/ to to work on a ABIT KT7? I tried both, and neither can find
> the chip on my board (healthd dies, the other utility gives me bogus data).
> Any ideas? I'm running FreeBSD 4.2-STABLE.
>
> -lee
>
> --

--Roman Shterenzon, UNIX System Administrator and Consultant
[ Xpert UNIX Systems Ltd., Herzlia, Israel. Tel: +972-9-9522361 ]