Date:      Tue, 11 Sep 2018 11:25:48 +0000 (UTC)
From:      Nathan Owens <ndowens@yahoo.com>
To:        FreeBSD Current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>,  FreeBSD Ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Poudriere

Submitting this here as I believe this may be best place to ask the questio=
n as I use poudriere to test ports before sending patches
I am on 12 current. If I=E2=80=99m building a port that can use either py27=
 or py36 on an non x86based system the py27 works fine on all my jails. If =
I test with py36 poudriere errors out saying a file touched my FS during bu=
ild and it actually does install a file on my FS as I can delete the file i=
t refers to and retry build and it will be there again. The FS violation ha=
ppens on my mips/mips64/armv6/arm64/ poudriere jails with py36. To try some=
thing I forced it to use py37 and it does the same.=C2=A0
I=E2=80=99ve created a new arch jail with new name and it happens on fresh =
jail install as well. I=E2=80=99ve disabled ccache and that didn=E2=80=99t =
fix the issue either=C2=A0

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone