Date:      Thu, 11 Jun 2009 08:44:31 +0100
From:      David Collins <davidcollins001@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   (no subject)

I nfs mount my freeBSD server on my mac, 10.4. For some reason the
mount command doesn't seem to figure out to use mount_nfs, at least
not for me so I run it directly.

mount_nfs -Ps nfs.server.ip:/path/to/share mnt

The -P has to be used with linux nfs servers to use privileged ports,
but not sure if it does with FreeBSD, I also us -s so that if the
server goes down I can kill the connection