Date:      Sat, 24 Jul 2010 22:40:26 +0200
From:      Aragon Gouveia <aragon@phat.za.net>
To:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   M-Audio Transit in 8.1

Hi,

I use an M-Audio Transit for sound and it was dependent on the
hw.usb.uaudio.default_rate and hw.usb.uaudio.default_bits OIDs to get it
recognised as a 44/16 device rather than 96/24.  I see uaudio's
implementation of USB_DEBUG changed recently, and those OIDs only get
defined with a debug compile.

Should those OIDs be considered debug options though?  If so, is there
any way to get uaudio to detect my hardware's 44/16 support
automatically and without a debug build?

Thanks,
Aragon