Date:      Wed, 9 Jan 2002 17:53:10 +0100 (CET)
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        ml@db.nexgen.com
Cc:        joe@edgehosting.com, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: apache's web-based statistcs

On  8 Jan, alexus wrote:
> I know what webalizer is, I use it too, I guess the reason why I post this
> threat is hoping to get something better, or at least some other options
> besides webalizer..

/usr/ports/textproc/modlogan
A patch to the actual stable version of it is waiting to get committed.

Modlogan ("modular logfile analyzer") started as a patch for webalizer,
but now it is a standalone program. The default output of it can be seen
on e.g. http://www.leidinger.net/webstats/, the new version of it offers
the possibility to customize it as you like.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
   "One world, one web, one program"  -- Microsoft promotional ad
         "Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuehrer"  -- Adolf Hitler