Date:      Sat, 14 Feb 2004 22:14:02 +0100
From:      Olivier Gautherot <>
To:        Me <d3javu1978@yahoo.com>, freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: /tmp/slwns0y0.exe !!

Hi you! :-)

The error message says it all:although you're saving to your desktop, the file
seems to be first received in /tmp (hence the file name). Try using wget
directly and see if it makes a difference.

Regarding the .exe file, make sure the link you're trying to download is not a
fake ISO image - eventually delivering a Windows executable ... but that pure
speculation. If I may ask, what ISO image are you trying to download?

Cheerio
	Olivier