Date:      Mon, 17 Jul 95 12:18:40 MDT
From:      terry@cs.weber.edu (Terry Lambert)
To:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com (Amancio Hasty Jr.)
Cc:        peter@bonkers.taronga.com, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: TCL vs...

>  > What solutions does it provide that aren't already addressed by existing
>  > languages? What's its killer app?
>
> Better yet do we have any developers which can write killer apps :)
>
> You are right we have plenty of languages so where are the apps ?

Bad place to ask.  The people on this list have been seduced by the
system side of the programming (dark side of the force?) and don't
want to do application programming.  8-(.

You're unlikely to see a free clone of "Microsoft Office" in the near
future... anyone who developed one would most likely sell it.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@cs.weber.edu
---
or previous employers.