Date:      Thu, 27 Dec 2001 00:45:19 -0600
From:      "Mike Meyer" <mwm-dated-1009867519.83ea1d@mired.org>
To:        "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Cc:        <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Confirm Your PayPal Membership

Anthony Atkielski <anthony@atkielski.com> types:
> PayPal currently owes me over $400.  They won't let me withdraw it, they
> won't let me transfer it, and they won't let me close the account.  They
> operate out of a post-office box, and they send form replies to all my
> queries and ignore my faxes.  Something is wrong with the company, IMO.  And
> to think that they are planning an IPO.

Check out <URL: http://www.paypalsucks.com/ >. There are phone numbers
and at least one email address for a real person that might help you
get your money out of them.

Their basic response to any stimulus is to keep you from taking money
out of your account, though they'll gladly let people put more money
in it. This makes fixing problems nearly impossible.

	<mike