Date:      Wed, 02 May 2001 01:45:34 -0700
From:      Soren Kristensen <soren@soekris.com>
To:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   net4501

Hi Everyone,

Just an update.... The first production series of 240 boards has
been set for end of May, so boards will be available for delivery
at the start of June 2001. If they sell out, people on this list
that has expressed interest will get priority.

There will be two versions available, with either 32 or 64 Mbyte
SDRAM, both with 133 Mhz CPU, 3 Ethernet interfaces, 1 Serial
interface, MiniPCI socket, 3.3V PCI connector, including a small
metal case and US power supply. Later on other configurations may
be available, or any configuration can be produced in larger
volumes. Prices are as follow, in USD:

Quantity    32 Mbyte    64 Mbyte
--------------------------------
1-24        $220        $240
25-99       $212        $232
100-499     $204        $223
500+        $196        $215

Ordering and payment information will come up on my website later.
But for now terms will probably be pre payment by check or money
order, plus shipping at actual cost. But I will also look into
setting up credit card processing....

Regards,

Soren Kristensen

http://www.soekris.com