Date:      Sun, 3 Jun 2001 00:31:50 -0500 (CDT)
From:      oPr <opr@bsdaemon.be>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   dos2unixtime(): month value out of range (15)

I have a problem with a msdosfs slice ... first gonna explain the
situation. I have an nfs mounted disk on my openbsd box. The nfsd is a
FreeBSD 4.3-RELEASE and the mountpoint is /disk. When i write on the nfs
mounted partition, my freebsd gives following errors:

freebsd /kernel: dos2unixtime(): month value out of range(15)
and when i write many files to the mounted disk i'm getting those errors
a few time, and then:

Last message repeated 50 times.

Hope someone can help me with this.

grtz,