Date:      Fri, 18 Jul 1997 11:43:13 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Guy Helmer <ghelmer@cs.iastate.edu>
To:        "Lee Crites (AEI)" <leec@adam.adonai.net>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Another BSD anniversary

On Fri, 18 Jul 1997, Lee Crites (AEI) wrote:

> In fact, as a simple anecdote to my above statement, I found the fbsd
> install *so* simple that when I screw something up on an initial
> install, I just start over.  This is something which I would *never*
> consider with *any* other unix I work with -- aix, hpux, sunos, linux,
> dynix -- period.  Even the upgrades are a joy in comparison to the best
> I've delt with outside the fbsd circle.

Uh-oh!  The install is too easy!  It can't be real UNIX anymore!

Fortunately, system administration is still challenging...

(mega smilies for the humor impaired :-)

Guy Helmer, Computer Science Graduate Student - ghelmer@cs.iastate.edu
Iowa State University               http://www.cs.iastate.edu/~ghelmer