Date:      Thu, 6 Feb 1997 11:23:17 -0500 (EST)
From:      Thomas Arnold <tom@inna.net>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Frame grabbers

Anyone have a suggestion for a simple FrameGrabber for use under FreeBSD?
We have a QuickCAM on the web which kinda sucks becuase the driver doesn't
auto set brightness/contrast so if you turn the lights on you paste the
poor thing.  I want to just hook some B&W security cameras up that are
auto level sensing.  The CX100 by ImageNation looks supported but is kinda
out of the running at $600+.

Thanks.

     : Tom Arnold - No relation to Rosanne           :
     : SysAdmin/Pres - TBI, Ltd ( inna.net )         :
     : The Middle Peninsula's Internet Connection    :