Date:      Mon, 30 Dec 1996 19:31:21 +0100 (MET)
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@freebsd.org>
To:        doc@freebsd.org, webmaster@freebsd.org
Cc:        grog@freebsd.org, imp@village.org, msmith@gsoft.com.au, jgrosch@sirius.com, phk@freebsd.org
Subject:   http://www.freebsd.org/commercial.html & ~jhs/freebsd/consultants.html

Linux publishes a Big list of consultants ..... FreeBSD doesn't seem to yet...
I think FreeBSD just offers
	http://www.freebsd.org/commercial.html
which lists commercial software, but mentions just one consultant (PHK).

I have a web page listing 5 more consultants:
	http://www.freebsd.org/~jhs/freebsd/consultants.html
I'd welcome formatted entries from phk & other consultants
(read page to ascertain format).

Please either:
     Insert an HREF into
	http://www.freebsd.org/commercial.html
     pointing to
	http://www.freebsd.org/~jhs/freebsd/consultants.html
Or
     Move my page to become
	http://www.freebsd.org/consultants.html
     (but if so, I won't be able to maintain it as I'm not a CVS commiter)

The preformatted list of consultants should not only be on the web,
but also on the cdrom, so the many commercial users who don't have internet
access & browser tools configured, can still find us consultants :-).

Thanks

Julian
---
Julian H. Stacey	jhs@freebsd.org		http://www.freebsd.org/~jhs/
		Only trust operating systems you have sources for.