Date:      Mon, 7 Jun 1999 08:49:28 +0700 (ALMST)
From:      Boris Popov <bp@butya.kz>
To:        Juergen Nickelsen <jnickelsen@acm.org>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ncplib-1.3b8 is out

On 6 Jun 1999, Juergen Nickelsen wrote:

> > 	Just want to say that new (mostly bugfix) release is out with
> > following features:
>
> Fine, but I'd have been even more pleased to read this if you had
> explained in one line or two what ncplib *is*.

	ncplib is a free NetWare client for FreeBSD. It allows you to
mount NetWare volumes, send messages, print to NetWare printers along with
other misc functions. It has been tested and works with NetWare 3.x, 4.11,
5.0 and Mars_nwe (currently all operations performed only in bindery
mode).

--
Boris Popov
http://www.butya.kz/~bp/