Date:      Wed, 21 Jan 2004 19:34:28 -0800 (PST)
From:      Myrna Santos <myrna22_2002@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   psyBNC

Hi,

I'm very desperate right now coz one of my friend from IRC he let me used/borrowed his friend psy and one week after I used - I went to the Internet & surfed something and I was shock coz  there's a message pop -up on my computer saying that I'm doing something illegal stuff in the computer monitored by FBI and they have all the evidence to prove which I dont really know coz the ONLY thing I do in the computer is to chat MIRC and I'm scared if that message was a real warning..

Do you think I'm being hack?

Please let me know and Please advise me what's the best thing to do

Thank you very much..I really appreciate your advise

Myrna - New York